Extra Virgin Olive Oil
Extra virgin olive oil, known worldwide as the green gold of the Mediterranean, is the indispensable ingredient of Italian kitchens. This refined product is the result of great work and the precious experience of our local growers. It can be used as a condiment or ingredient for many recipes and is also appreciated for its important beneficial properties.
Unlike other oils on the market, extra virgin olive oil is rich in monounsaturated fats, substances that are very useful for the prevention of cardiovascular disorders. Extra virgin olive oil is also a famous natural source of vitamin E, a powerful antioxidant that protects the skin from aging. learn more ...
... In the kitchen, extra virgin olive oil always proves to be an excellent ally. First of all, this product can be used both raw and cooked. Raw, you can take advantage of all its qualities to season salads, soups, velvets, fish and meats. Its refined taste will give character to the recipes. This oil is also ideal for all types of cooking, both short and long. So go ahead with extra virgin olive oil to prepare tasty soups, meat sauce and sauces. Have you ever tried to cook a dessert using extra virgin olive oil instead of butter? It is an excellent solution as it allows you to obtain lighter, fluffier and easier to digest sweets.
ParmaShop offers several extra virgin olive oils, all carefully selected and produced in local companies:
• PDO Ligure extra virgin olive oil in 500 ml bottle: obtained by cold pressing of Taggiasca olives, it is famous for its fruity taste.
• Raineri extra virgin olive oil in 500ml can: the sober and delicately fruity taste makes it perfect for flavouring salads, first courses, vegetables, meat and fish.
• Organic extra virgin olive oil: 750 ml bottle: artisan oil packaged in an oil press just after pressing.
• Extra virgin olive oil Il Frutto in 750 ml bottle: characterized by an intense aroma of olives and citrus and by a very fruity flavour.
• Extra virgin olive oil Lord of the olives in 750 ml bottle: its flavour tickles the palate with a pleasant tingling in the finish.
• Guasco extra virgin olive oil in a 500 ml bottle: obtained directly from olives, it is ideal for seasoning many dishes.
Not sure which type of extra virgin olive oil to choose to make your dishes tastier? Contact us and we will clarify all your doubts.