Parmigiano Reggiano AOP et Fromage de Parma.
Parmigiano de la montagne fait de 24 ou de 36 mois, timbré par la cooperative du Parmigiano Reggiano et confectionné sous-vide. L'indiscutible "Roi des Fromages". Parmigiano Reggiano AOP "BIO" PARMIGIANO REGGIANO AOP de Agriculture Biologique: le meilleur de meilleur!
Nous, Vous et Parmashop
... Parmigiano Reggiano is a long-aged cheese - minimum 12 months - derived from cow's milk, calf rennet and a pinch of salt. It is made up of 30% water and 70% nutrients and takes on sweeter or spicier flavours and aftertaste depending on the type of seasoning and cow from which it comes.
When can you enjoy Parmigiano Reggiano? This type of cheese goes perfectly with any dish. You will appreciate it grated in pasta, rice and soup or as an appetizer to accompany Spritz or a cocktail during an aperitif. In addition, it can become the flagship of salads and cutting boards. Without forgetting the fact that he is often a guest of honour at weddings: the shape of Parmigiano Reggiano, with the flakes inside, is one of the key elements of the Italian wedding ... and beyond.
For 25 years, ParmaShop has been bringing together a vast selection of Parmigiano Reggiano shapes in its online catalogue, which you can buy in 1kg tips, half-shapes or whole shapes, and related accessories (graters, cheese and knives). They mostly come from small dairies at the foot of the Apennines, recognized and awarded several times at important events. Here are some types of Parmigiano Reggiano that you can find on ParmaShop:
• Parmigiano Reggiano Bonat, awarded as the Best Parmigiano Reggiano at Cibus 2012 by the International School of Italian Cuisine (ALMA);
• "Extra" Parmigiano Reggiano di Collina, aged 24 months, with a perfect balance between sweet and tasty;
• Parmigiano Reggiano di Collina, aged 36 months, with a strong flavour with notes of spices and dried fruit;
• "Extra" Mountain Parmigiano Reggiano, aged 24 months, rich in essences capable of giving the cheese the typical aromas of the mountain;
• Parmigiano Reggiano Vacche Rosse, of ancient origins and aged 2/4 years, produced by the cows of the Reggio Emilia breed, almost extinct;
• Parmigiano Reggiano from organic farming, worked with natural rennet and without the addition of preservatives.
Not sure which type of Parmigiano Reggiano is right for you? Contact ParmaShop's assistance service: our team will be at your disposal to guide you on a journey with the flavour of ... Parmigiano Reggiano.