Extra Virgin Olive Oil
Extra virgin olive oil, known worldwide as the green gold of the Mediterranean, is the essential ingredient of Italian cuisine. This refined product is the result of great work and the precious experience of our local farmers. It can be used as a condiment or ingredient for many recipes and is also appreciated for its important beneficial properties.
Unlike other oils available on the market, extra virgin olive oil is rich in monounsaturated fats, substances that are very useful to prevent cardiovascular disorders. Extra virgin olive oil is also a famous natural source of vitamin E, a powerful antioxidant that protects the skin from aging.
Extra virgin olive oil always proves to be an excellent ally for cooking. First of all, this product can be used both raw and cooked.
You can take advantage of all its qualities pouring it raw on season salads, soups, pureed soups, fish and meat: its refined taste will give character to the recipes.
This oil is also ideal for all types of cooking, both short and long.
So go ahead with extra virgin olive oil to prepare tasty soups, meat sauce and sauces. Have you ever tried to cook a dessert using extra virgin olive oil instead of butter?
It is an excellent solution as it allows you to obtain lighter, fluffier and easily digestible sweets.
ParmaShop offers several types of extra virgin olive oils, all carefully selected and produced in local companies:
• Ligurian Extra Virgin Olive Oil PDO in a 500-ml bottle: obtained by cold pressing of Taggiasca olive, famous for its fruity taste.
• Raineri Extra Virgin Olive Oil in a 500-ml can: the sober and delicate fruity taste makes it perfect for salads, first courses, vegetables, meat and fish.
• Organic Extra Virgin Olive Oil in a 750-ml bottle: artisan oil bottled just after pressing.
• Extra Virgin Olive Oil Il Frutto in 750 ml bottle: characterized by an intense aroma of olives and citrus and by a very fruity flavour.
• Extra Virgin Olive Oil Signore degli Ulivi in a 750-ml bottle: its mouth-watering flavour is particular as it leaves a spicy note at the end.
• Guasco Extra Virgin Olive Oil in a 500-ml bottle: obtained directly from olives, it is ideal to dress many dishes.
Not sure which type of extra virgin olive oil to choose to make your dishes tastier? Contact us and we will clarify all your doubts.
Offerta del giorno
I nostri prodotti
Why choose Parmashop?
Because our products are appreciated
Click edit butt
Parma City of Gastronomy
Parma, Unesco city for gastronomy, is the epicenter of the Italian Food Valley
The best PDO and PGI products carefully selected from the best producers
Top Customer Care
Roberta and Chiara always available for all your requests
Packs prepared with care in food packaging and shipping with the best couriers