Box Terra & Mare - Saporoso & Prelibato
- Awards (Saporoso):
- Producer: Acetaia Malpighi
- Containing: (100 ml. / 3.38 fl. oz. + 200 ml. / 6.76 fl. oz.
- Shelf Life: Balsamic Vinegar does not expire – a shelf life of 10 years is indicated according to the law.
- Shipping: All the World
Box containing a bottle of Saporoso Balsamic Condiment and a bottle of Prelibato White Condiment
|Italia||1/2 Giorni lavorativi||1/2 Giorni lavorativi|
|U.E.||2/3 Giorni lavorativi||1/2 Giorni lavorativi|
|Altri Paesi||4/5 Giorni lavorativi||2/3 Giorni lavorativi|
Is it possible to enclose the intense flavour of the black Balsamic dressing “Saporoso” and the delicate sweet-and-sour aroma of the white dressing “Prelibato” in a single product? Of course it is: this elegant and refined box, called “Terra e Mare” (Land and Sea) contains the two products.
Aged 6 years in oak barrels, the Balsamic Vinegar of Modena “Saporoso” is characterized by an intense flavour obtained from the Trebbiano and Lambrusco grapes; the oak barrels give the product a dark brown colour and a soft and intense aroma at the same time, perfect to combine both with all kinds of vegetables and with varieties of meat, especially game.
Give space to your imagination: you can create original and tasty cocktails based on vodka, Aperol and light liqueurs.
The “Prelibato” is a white dressing obtained from the best white Trebbiano Modenese grapes and aged for 5 years in ash wood barrels that give creaminess and a fruity aroma.
The typical clear and light colour is also particularly appreciated by those who do not like the dark dripping of Balsamic Vinegar on dishes, especially in salads and fish.
This delicate but tasty condiment reaches the maximum delicacy when accompanied with soft or aged cheeses, dishes based on sea and river fish, crustaceans, molluscs or first courses such as a seafood risotto.
- Appearance: Clear
- Colour: White, transparent
- Smell: Fresh and fruity
- Taste: Sweet-and-sour, smooth, harmonic, fresh
- Density: 1,22
- Appearance: Clear
- Colour: Dark brown
- Smell: Smooth, intense and strong
- Taste: Intense, round and harmonic
- Density: 1,30
Prelibato: Acetified must of white grapes.
Saporoso: Cooked must of grapes from Modena (Trebbiano and Lambrusco), Balsamic Vinegar of Modena PGI, wine vinegar.
Allergens (for both dressings): Sulphites
Preservatives (for both dressings): None
Prelibato - Calories per 100 ml: about 213 kcal
Saporoso - Calories per 15 ml: About 60 kcal
Format: 1 Balsamic Dressing “Saporoso” + 1 White Dressing “Prelibato”
- Saporoso: aged 6 years, 1 100 ml-bottle
- Prelibato: aged at least 5 years, 1 200 ml-bottle
- The “Saporoso” matches perfectly with different types of meat and vegetables; in addition, you can use it to prepare delicious cocktails
- The “Prelibato” is a white vinegar which matches perfectly with seafood dishes (of whatever type); it is good also with canned or dried fruit
How to store it: : It is highly recommended to store it in a dry and dark place. Please, avoid important temperature variations.
Customers who bought this product also bought:
Why choose Parmashop?
Because our products are appreciated
Parma City of Gastronomy
Parma, Unesco city for gastronomy, is the epicenter of the Italian Food Valley
The best PDO and PGI products carefully selected from the best producers
Top Customer Care
Roberta and Chiara always available for all your requests
Packs prepared with care in food packaging and shipping with the best couriers